Live classes with Shirley St Hill restarts 22nd May
**Online classes and retreat with *Angela Hulm
New to classes with AH Yoga? Complete a registration form and subscribe via contact page to
receive an invitation to join a meeting.
90 min weekly classes Sat 11am, Tues 8pm & Thurs 8pm
1st & 8th May Online with Terence
15th Online with Angela
22nd & 29th May ** Socially Distanced with Shirley St Hill Pre booking essential Old Church, West Wickham Methodist Church, Hawes Lane, BR4 9AA Tuesday 8pm online with Angela Hulm, * except 4th May Online with Terence
Thursday 8pm online * with Terence Tofield.
To join Terence Tofield’s class Meeting ID: 744 779 0685 Passcode: TYoga you can just click on his link here.
75 Minute online Classes from Fri 7th May 75 minute
30 Minute Online practice 10pm until 16th May 7:30am
Thursday weekly relaxation and pranayama practice
At Your Home online weekend retreat Fri 14th May– Sun 16th May
6 Classes 6pm, 7:30am, and 11am
Join any of Angie’s Zoom Meetings through this link. Password if needed is: AHYoga
Please pay if you can Co-op Bank acc 84163316 sort 08-93-00 Any 6 classes for £50 (1 class £10) or £50 for as many classes as you can attend in a month including At Home retreat including a dedicated online pamper session.
Book now! Autumn retreat at Oxonhoath fully flexible bookings. Retreat Weekend at Oxonhoath Hadlow, Kent £275 - £395pp fully flexible bookings so you can book with confidence.
Fri 8th to Sun 10th Oct with Angie Hulm and
Fri 26th to Sun 28th Nov with Lydia Holmes and Edgar Stringer.
Iyengar Yoga kit list (missing anything? I’ve got lots that you are welcome to free of charge)
2 mats arranged as a cross if you have room.
4 foam pads
2 cork bricks
2 belts (one of them to be a long belt with a buckle you know how to work)
1 or 2 bolsters 2 firm blankets or towels
1 or 2 chairs with flat seat, ideally one that you can sit through the back of the chair.
How to use Online interactive Iyengar yoga classes so you get full benefit:
1. You need a device such as a phone or computer with a camera, speaker & internet access.
2. Charge your device fully, (turn down the brightness of the screen to avoid draining the battery).
3. Set up your camera so that the light is behind your camera, so I can see your mat and you ie the floor and most of the wall behind your mat. You’ll need to put it as far over the other side of the room as you can standing almost upright so you need something to prop it in position.
4. Unmute yourself if you want to ask me something during class.
• Use 2 devices so you can enjoy the best position to see me, and for me to see you well.
• Use earphones so you hear my directions clearly, and get to hear my feedback on your posture. During class you will experience the peace of hearing my instructions, seeing demonstration of key points, so you can deepen your practice in the comfort of your own home.
Ready for more? If you are already practicing daily this is an ideal time to deepen your study. If you would like books or contacts to support your study eg pranayama or philosophy I’m pleased to pass on my resources, as well as books etc on how to deepen your physical practice
Stay well - keep calm - be kind🙏🏽 🙏🏾🙏🏿 Participation in classes is at your own risk
Book Now! Wednesdays 8.00 to 9.30 p.m. at the Dance Company Studios, 76, High Street, Beckenham, BR3 4LS with Shirley St. Hill. Fees payable in advance. To attend a free taster session or for further information email Janet Rickman email@example.com or phone 07954 40 48 03