1. What information do I collect?
2. Using and sharing your personal data
3. Security of your personal data
4. Opting out
5. Contact Details
1. What information do I collect? I will only collect personal information as volunteered by you via registration forms. I will also collect information including, but not limited to, date and time of your visits.
2. Using your personal data Any personal information that you do provide me with is used exclusively to inform you of current and future activities relating to Iyengar yoga. I will treat the personal information that you have supplied to me in accordance with my responsibilities under the Data Protection Act 1998 as it applies in the United Kingdom, and will not pass it to any outside organisations or individuals unless we are required to do so by law.
3. Security of your personal data Angela uses technology to ensure the security of your data, and makes every effort to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of any data provided to us.
4. Opting Out You can at any time choose to opt out from receiving any communications from me, by contacting me on the address below:
5. Contact Details Angela takes no responsibility for the content provided by external websites which may be linked to this site.