Iyengar Yoga September 2021
Online classes with *Angela Hulm
Live classes with Terence Tofield in Horley, and Shirley St Hill in West Wickham
Hoping you got to enjoy your Summer.
I look forward to seeing you online, 121 or for our retreat at Oxonhoath on 8th Oct. Follow this link for full details, flyer for your friend attached.
121’s available At Home, online or at yours. Contact me with your time request.
My online classes continue, and I look forward to seeing you soon.
💚Plants and refreshments Mon 20th Sept time for tea, talk, plants and produce.
Stay well - keep calm - be kind🙏🏽 🙏🏾🙏🏿
90 min weekly classes
Sat 11am, Tues 8pm & Thurs 8pm
Saturday 11am with Shirley St Hill Socially Distanced Pre booking essential. Old Church, West Wickham Methodist Church, Hawes Lane, BR4 9AA
Tuesday 8pm online with Angela Hulm
Thursday 8pm *with Terence Tofield Socially Distanced Pre booking essential 8 places available. Strawson Community Hall 158 Albert Road, Horley, RH6 7JQ
75 minute online Classes
3:45pm Monday 6th, 13th
1pm Wednesday 8th, 15th
7:30am Friday weekly
30 minute Online practice
7:30am relaxation and pranayama practice
Join any of Angie’s Zoom Meetings through this link. Password if needed is: AHYoga https://us04web.zoom.us/j/5253926502?pwd=TXcwZlFueFRGNU1TV0pUbjJPTk5LQT09
Please pay if you can, Co-op Bank acc 84163316 sort 08-93-00
Any 6 classes for £50 (1 class £10) or £50 for as many classes as you can attend in a month
Book now! Autumn retreat at Oxonhoath fully flexible bookings.
Develop an Iyengar yoga practice and experience the full benefits of an idyllic weekend retreat. You will both be challenged and learn to relax more completely. Oxon Hoath is the perfect place to enjoy peace and tranquility, 45 minutes south-east of London.
£275 - £395pp fully flexible bookings so you can book with confidence.
Fri 8th to Sun 10th Oct with Angie Hulm or
Fri 26th to Sun 28th Nov with Lydia Holmes and Edgar Stringer.
Should go to a physically distanced class?
Consider government advice as to whether you may socialise during covid pandemic,
Not If you are self-isolating or live with or support bubble with someone who is currently self-isolating. Not if you need access to the loo, limited facilities available for acute situations only.
Book your place on What’s App group chat for the day you are attending prebook by 8am on the day of the class using What’s App.
Payments must be made remotely to Angela Hulm (teachers in halls will not take payment). If you can’t attend your fees can be used for any class or refunded.
Kit Bring your own kit.
Before you leave home:
1. Think! Am I symptom free? If not please stay home and practice.
2. be well hydrated, no water or food to be brought to class.
3. dress for class,
4. blow your nose,
5. use the loo,
6. wash your hands
7. put on mask to enter building.
1. arrive dressed ready for class,
· wearing a face covering,
· carrying your yoga kit,
· shoe & refuse bag,
· tissues &
· hand sanitiser.
2. Queuing - enter 1 minute after the person before you through the side door.
3. Your booking is for a specific arrival time for a numbered floor space
4. Remove your mask, shoes and coats once you are at your allocated place. Place in your bag.
5. Apply your hand sanitiser.
6. Stay in your allocated place facing the narrow end of your mat as indicated by the teacher.
New to classes with AH Yoga? Complete a registration form and subscribe via contact page to receive an invitation to join a meeting
How to use Online interactive Iyengar yoga classes so you get full benefit:
1. You need a device such as a phone or computer with a camera, speaker & internet access.
2. Charge your device fully, (turn down the brightness of the screen to avoid draining the battery).
3. Set up your camera so that the light is behind your camera, so I can see your mat and you ie the floor and most of the wall behind your mat. You’ll need to put it as far over the other side of the room as you can standing almost upright so you need something to prop it in position.
4. Unmute yourself if you want to ask me something during class.
· Use 2 devices so you can enjoy the best position to see me, and for me to see you well.
· Use earphones so you hear my directions clearly and get to hear my feedback on your posture.
During class you will experience the peace of hearing my instructions, seeing demonstration of key points, so you can deepen your practice in the comfort of your own home.
Ready for more? If you are already practicing daily this is an ideal time to deepen your study. If you would like books or contacts to support your study eg pranayama or philosophy I’m pleased to pass on my resources, as well as books etc on how to deepen your physical practice
Participation in classes is at your own risk
Wednesdays 8.00 to 9.30 p.m. in
Beckenham, BR3 4LS with Shirley St. Hill. Fees payable in advance. To attend a free taster session or for further information email Janet Rickman email@example.com or phone 07954 40 48 03